admin | Feb 14, 2024 | 0
Vacancy internships at the Grotius Centre – Call for application
The selected candidates will assist us in the organization of our moot courts and summer schools. You will mainly be tasked with organizational and administrative tasks.
The full-time internship further offers plenty opportunities to gain knowledge, develop your skills and create a network in the field of public international law and we are actively looking for:
- 2 Interns available between 01 February and 31 July 2024;
Please note that you should currently be enrolled in a Bachelor/Master programme in a Dutch university and the internship must be a mandatory part of your studies.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with logistics for events such as moot courts and summer courses;
- Maintaining communication between various stakeholders of the events;
- Management of social media accounts and groups;
- Providing day-to-day administrative support to the Centre, such as responding trequests for information, creating promotional materials and maintaining databases;
- Attending all activities in-person.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor/Master programme at a university in the Netherlands. Enrollment in a law programme is preferable, but not mandatory.
- Applicants must already have the right to work in the Netherlands;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English;
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications, in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Experience with social media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram) is an asset;
- Working knowledge of InDesign or Photoshop is an asset.
- Organized and detail-oriented;
- Strong interpersonal skills including ability to interact well with others in a team setting;
- Ability to work independently and manage conflicting priorities.
What we offer
- Experience at Leiden University, in the field of public international law;
- Opportunities to gain knowledge and establish contacts in the field;
- A multicultural working environment;
- A small monetary compensation.
The application deadline is 01 January 2024 at 10.00hrs. To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including your current CV and a motivation letter. Please include in your application email the start date you wish to be considered for. An online interview will be
conducted from 8-12 January 2024, and the results of the application will be announced during the third week of January. This position entails working on-site at Wijnhaven Building, The Hague.
The Grotius Centre for International Legal Studies retains the discretion to refrain from appointing any individuals for the aforementioned position. Should you have any additional inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com. Kindly note that we kindly request no phone inquiries.