Angelina | Feb 19, 2024 | 0
Join The Pathy Fellowship for young Leaders (Fully Funded)
The Pathy Fellowship is a self-directed opportunity for young leaders to test and develop their skills in their respective fields while benefiting from a rich support network of driven peers, skilled facilitators, and experienced practitioners.
Fellows will gain in-demand and transferable personal and professional competencies that will serve them for life. Fellows can propose a project in any field, sector, and community, providing them with the opportunity to gain a competitive advantage for their future careers. This is a well-resourced program and includes a $40,000 stipend per Fellow, enabling students to dedicate a year of their early career to something they are truly passionate about through hands-on and practical learning.
This year’s applications are open to students who:
- Hold Canadian Citizenship or Permanent Residency
- Are a graduating, full-time student who will complete their final course requirements between June 5, 2023 and July 8, 2024
- Students completing studies after this window may be eligible for future cohorts
- Will be under 30 years of age by the program’s start date
- Attend one of the partner universities – Bishop’s, Carleton, McGill, uOttawa, Queen’s or StFX.
- Will graduate with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- Candidates may be a current Undergraduate or Master’s student in any field or discipline (this includes post-graduate programs such as Law and Education).
- If you have previously completed at least a Bachelor’s level degree and are now studying towards a Diploma or Certificate at one of our partner universities, of at least one full semester’s duration, you are also eligible upon completion of your studies.
- PhD, Medical and Dental students are not eligible to apply.
For More information please visit: Pathy Foundation Fellowship