Cristina | Feb 27, 2024 | 0
Join the OECD Internship Programme 2024 – Winter in Paris, France(Fully-funded)
Are you a highly motivated student with a passion for international cooperation and policy-making? Do you want to gain valuable experience in an international environment? If so, the OECD Internship Programme in Paris, France, is your opportunity to shine!
The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) is a prestigious international organization consisting of 38 member countries. Our mission is clear: to build better policies for better lives. Working in collaboration with governments, policymakers, and citizens, we strive to enhance the economic and social well-being of people worldwide. At the OECD, we are dedicated to establishing evidence-based international standards and finding solutions to a wide range of social, economic, and environmental challenges. From boosting economic performance and job creation to advancing education and combating international tax evasion, we serve as a unique forum and knowledge hub for data, analysis, best-practice sharing, and policy advice.
The OECD Internship Programme is tailored to bring talented and diverse students into the organization to contribute to projects aligned with the Secretary-General’s Strategic Orientations and support the organization’s corporate functions. The primary objective is to provide successful candidates with the opportunity to enhance their analytical and technical skills in a global setting.
As an intern, you will have the chance to engage in research and provide support to Policy Analysts in various areas, including but not limited to:
- Agriculture and Fisheries
- Artificial Intelligence
- Bribery and Corruption
- Corporate Governance
- Development Effectiveness
- Education and Skills
- Gender and Diversity
- Industry, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship
- Insurance and Pensions
- International Migration
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Nuclear Energy
- Public Governance
- Regional Development
- Regulatory Reform
- Science and Technology
- Trade and Agriculture
For those interested in corporate functions, opportunities exist in areas such as:
- Communications, Media & Public Relations
- Event Management
- Finance, Budget, and Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Legal Services
- Office Administration
As an intern, your responsibilities may include participating in study and document preparation, conducting research and reviews, data collection and analysis, contributing to document production, attending meetings and seminars, networking with officials, and assisting with event organization and communication.
- Full-time student in a discipline related to the work of the OECD.
- International experience through studies, internships, or professional activities is an asset.
- Strong quantitative and computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent command of one of the two official languages of the OECD (English and French), and working knowledge of, or willingness to learn, the other. Knowledge of additional languages is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills demonstrated by academic success and professional achievements.
- A deep interest in the OECD’s work in promoting international cooperation.
- Ability to plan and conduct research independently.
- Strong organizational skills, capacity to prioritize tasks, and work effectively under tight deadlines.
- Proven ability to work in a multicultural and team-oriented environment and adapt to evolving working methods and technologies.
- Excellent drafting and communication skills.
- Internships are for a period of one to six months, renewable for another six months, up to a total of twelve months, on a full-time basis. Please specify your availability in your application.
For more information on the OECD Internship Programme, visit our Frequently Asked Questions webpage.
Disclaimer: Due to the anticipated high volume of applications, the OECD Internship Office may not be able to provide individual feedback. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by Directorates for interviews. If you are not contacted within three months of your application, you can reapply according to the calendar on our website. Please note that you must still be enrolled as a student during the internship period.
The OECD is committed to optimizing resource use to enhance efficiency and effectiveness. Staff members are encouraged to actively contribute to this goal.
Learn more about what we offer and why the OECD is a great place to work by browsing our People Management Guidebook, which covers all aspects of life at the OECD, including our workplace environment and policies supporting staff in their daily lives.
HOW TO APPLY?
For more information and to apply, please visit the official website.