Angelina | Feb 19, 2024 | 0
Paid Internship Program at the White House,USA(Fully-funded)
The application period for the Fall 2023 session is now open. The application portal will close Sunday, April 9th at 11:59pm ET.
“Opening doors of opportunity, guaranteeing some more fairness and justice — that’s the essence of America. That’s democracy in action.”PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN
The application period for the Spring 2024 session is now open! The application portal will close Friday, August 18th at 11:59pm ET.
President Biden and Vice President Harris have committed to building an Administration that looks like America, believing that qualified people from every background and walk of life should have equal opportunity to serve our Nation.
That commitment is reflected in each White House Internship Program class, and all who are interested and meet the established criteria are highly encouraged to apply.
Applicants will need to create an account the first time they access the portal, and will submit two letters of recommendation as part of the application.
Key Dates for the Spring 2024 Session
Applications will be reviewed by the White House Internship Program team on a rolling basis during the application window; completed applications will be reviewed as soon as they are received. Therefore, candidates are encouraged to submit their applications sooner rather than later in the application period.
- The application portal will be open Monday, July 24th, 2023 and will close Friday, August 18th, 2023.
- The Spring 2024 program will be a 16-week program, beginning on Monday, January 22nd and ending on Friday, May 10th.
The Spring 2024 session will be hosted in-person on the White House campus. Interns will not be able to participate in the program remotely. All interns will be required to attest to their vaccination status and must adhere to any White House COVID-19 protocols.
Program participants must be U.S. citizens, at least 18 years or older before the first day of the program, and meet at least one of the three following criteria:
- Currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate or graduate degree program at a college, community college, or university (two-to four-year institution)
- Graduated from an accredited undergraduate or graduate program at a college, community college, or university (two-to four-year institution) no more than two years prior to the first day of the internship program
- A veteran of the United States Armed Forces who possesses a high school diploma or its equivalent and has served on active duty, for any length of time, no more than two years prior to the first day of the program