Select Page

Open Trainings: Online International Anti-Corruption Autumn School 2024

Open Trainings: Online International Anti-Corruption Autumn School 2024

Eastern Europe and LDCs Co-organized by the International Anti-Corruption Academy and the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, with financial support from the Republic of Austria

Enroll Now

Dates: 23 – 27 September 2024

Application Deadline: 16 August 2024

Fee: Free of charge

Programme Overview: The 5-day International Anti-Corruption Autumn School for Students and Young People aims to build ethical skills and mindsets in students and young individuals, raising awareness of the values and principles of integrity, ethics, and anti-corruption.


  • Understanding of what corruption is and its harmful impacts on society
  • Knowledge on how to recognize, resist, and prevent corruption
  • Exposure to practical examples and unique insights from leading global experts
  • Opportunity to exchange views and experiences and develop a regional network


Target Group: The Autumn School is open to students and young people from all Least Developed Countries (LDCs) as defined by the United Nations and citizens of the Eastern European Member States of the United Nations. Participants must be aged 18 – 29 and demonstrate an interest in anti-corruption and compliance topics.

Eligible Countries: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czechia, Estonia, Georgia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Poland, Republic of Moldova, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine, and all LDCs as defined by the United Nations.

Admission Requirements: Applicants must be born after 22 September 1994 and before 27 September 2006 (inclusive).

Duration: 23 – 27 September 2024

Delivery Format: The program will be delivered online and include interactive sessions. Certificates will be awarded to participants who attend and participate in at least 70% of the live lectures via Zoom. The remaining 30% can be completed by watching recorded lectures. Participants who pass 60% of the online multiple-choice test and meet the attendance requirements will receive a Certificate of Attendance.

Language: English

Certificate Awarded: Certificate of Attendance

Application Information: For application, admission, and participation details, including guidelines on writing a one-page motivation letter, general terms and conditions, and the code of conduct, please refer to the program’s official documentation.

Commitment to Equality: IACA is strongly committed to promoting gender equality and equal opportunities. Female candidates and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.

Apply HERE