Angelina | Feb 19, 2024 | 0
Youth Leadership in Action Fellowship (Training, Mentoring and Support)
If you are a passionate young changemaker and want to create a real difference in your community, the Youth Leadership in Action Fellowship Program could be the right platform for you.
It is a 6-month program designed for youths between 21 to 35 years of age from Pokhara, Nepalgunj and Dhangadhi to equip them with knowledge, resources, and networks to deepen their understanding of Nepal’s democracy and develop them as next generation of democracy champions.
Youth Leadership in Action Fellowship provides a platform for passionate youths to strengthen their advocacy efforts on democracy, human rights, and good governance by meaningfully engaging with local communities and stakeholders. The fellowship provides guided knowledge and skill enhancement training, peer learning, mentorship, networking, and advocacy.
- The application is open for youths between 21 – 35 years of age who are passionate about democracy, human rights, and good governance. Young females and individuals from marginalized communities are encouraged to apply.
- Have prior volunteering or professional experience of at least one year engaging with communities,
- Able to understand basic written and verbal English.
- Open to regular communication, feedback and learning throughout the fellowship.
- Able to commit at least 20 hours pr week for six months.
- Open to lerning, collaboration, and team work with others from multi-culture backgrounds and talents.
The selected participant will undergo a small interview before securing their position. Every fellow will receive a small stipend for travel and communication every month.
15 August 2023