admin | Feb 14, 2024 | 0
The Chatham House Queen Elizabeth II Academy for Leadership in International Affairs(Fully-funded)
Our Academy for Leadership develops future policy makers and drives positive change in world affairs.
We offer between six and ten fellowships per year, to early and mid-career leaders.
Academy fellowships are an exciting opportunity to:
- Develop a research project at a world famous policy institute;
- Develop leadership skills;
- Grow understanding of critical international affairs issues;
- Connect with Chatham House’s unique expert network.
What is involved?
Academy fellows spend up to ten months at Chatham House and join a diverse group of professionals all looking to take the next steps in their careers.
Fellowships provide the opportunity to develop in four key areas:
- Knowledge: Develop a deep understanding of a policy challenge and how it might be overcome through research;
- Skills: Acquire leadership skills through workshops and training;
- Networking: Work alongside world-leading experts in international affairs and build connections;
- Self awareness: Build confidence, communication and presentation skills through one-to-one coaching, media training and public speaking.
The curriculum is divided into three elements:
- 20% working on Chatham House projects;
- 30% enhancing leadership skills;
- 50% working on a personal research project.
All our fellows receive financial support and access to Chatham House’s resources. Upon successful completion of the fellowship, fellows receive discretionary Academy associate status and associate membership for a limited time.
Who can apply?
Academy fellows have backgrounds in business, NGOs, government, academia, media and civil society.
Nationality, education, and affiliation requirements vary across fellowships.
All applicants must have at least a BA qualification or an equivalent.
More info and application link here- https://www.chathamhouse.org/leadership-academy#funders
If you are interested in our fellowships or our leadership programme, or if you would like information on providing funding for or partnering with the Academy, please contact us.