admin | Feb 15, 2024 | 0
US Fulbright Foreign Student Scholarships (Fully-funded)
The application cycle for one of the most prestigious, competitive, and highly-paid Fulbright Scholarships in the United States of America is now open to students from 160 countries around the world. Fulbright Scholarships are fully funded international scholarships offered by the United States Educational Foundation for Masters and Ph.D. Degree Programs. About 4,000 scholarships are offered to foreign students every year as part of the Fulbright program.
The Fulbright Foreign Student Scholarships Program provides students from around the world the opportunity to study and conduct research in the United States at U.S. universities and other institutions of higher education. This program provides financial awards to approximately 8,000 students, scholars, teachers, artists, and professionals from the United States and 160 countries each year. Fulbright is unique in its multi-national approach as well as its merit-based selection process and academic reputation. The Fulbright program is open to all individuals regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, geographic location, socio-economic status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
The USA Fulbright Scholarship offers financial support for tuition, textbooks, airfare, health insurance, visa fees, a computer, and a stipend for living expenses. Students of all academic disciplines can apply for the Fulbright Student Program except for clinical medicine. The Fulbright Student Program is a fully-funded international scholarship sponsored by the US Department of State. The Fulbright alumni from the United States and around the world have made distinguished contributions in government, science, the arts, business, philanthropy, and education.
US Fulbright Scholarship Short Summary:
- Scholarship Host Country: USA
- Host University: US partner Universities
- Funded By: U.S. Department of States
- No of Scholarship: 4,000 scholarships are awarded each year
- Scholarships Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Varies per country. Please check country for details.
Benefits of US Fulbright Scholarship:
- Each student will receive a monthly stipend
- Airfare would be covered.
- Students will receive a stipend for textbooks.
- A tuition waiver will be provided.
- Students will receive assistance with visas.
- Health insurance will be provided
Eligibility Criteria of US Fulbright Scholarship:
The Fulbright scholarship eligibility requirements vary from country to country. You should check your country-specific website for details about Fulbright Scholarship requirements, application guidelines, and selection procedures.
General Requirements for Scholarship:
- A candidate must possess a good academic record.
- Students must have all academic transcripts and degrees at the time of application.
- Students should apply with their Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores.
- While applying, candidates must submit a research proposal and statement of purpose.
The application deadline to apply for the Fulbright Scholarship in the United States is different for each country.
- GRE score report
- Statement of Purpose
- Research Proposal
- 3 reference letters
- An application form
- Scanned transcripts
How to Apply for US Fulbright Scholarship?
- Since Fulbright scholarship applications are processed by bi-national Fulbright Commissions/Foundations or the US embassies, candidates are advised to contact them for details on the deadline, eligibility criteria, and application procedures.
- Make sure to select your country from the list to apply for the Fulbright Scholarship.
- After selecting your country, visit the United States Educational Foundation website for your country.
- The application process is completed online by creating an account on the official website.
- Apply online at: https://apply.iie.org/ffsp2025
- The application consists of several sections; be sure to provide accurate information and all required documentation.
Additional selection criteria for applicants to the Long Term English (LTE) stream
- Applicants accepted for long-term English training must be candidates for a master’s degree in their current field. Applicants for a PhD, MBA, law program or non-degree program are not eligible for the long-term English training stream.
- Applicants in this category must be available to begin their LTE training in January or March 2025.
Reference Materials (In English)
Online Application Instructions
Frequently Asked Questions (In French)
Application Checklist (Masters and PhD)
Application Checklist (VSR)
Dissertation Tips and Guidelines
Plagiarism and Guidelines for essays
Guidelines for letters of recommendation
Accommodations for people with disabilities