Apply for the 2024 WISE Prize for Education: Funding Available for Innovative Solutions
WISE, a leading global education platform, is launching the next generation of the WISE Prize, offering funding and support to organizations addressing key challenges in education. This initiative aims to identify a group of finalists who will receive tailored support and mentorship over the course of one year, leading up to the WISE12 Summit in 2025, where the winning solution will be revealed.
Key Education Challenges:
- Improving the Teaching of Arabic Language: Develop solutions to enhance the teaching, acquisition, and use of the Arabic language.
- Accelerating Foundational Literacies: Create personalized learning tools to accelerate basic literacy and numeracy skills, particularly in under-resourced areas.
- Addressing Challenges in A.I.: Design tech-based interventions to equip youth with skills to navigate challenges in an A.I.-driven market and society.
- Each finalist will receive between US$100,000 – 150,000.
- Finalists will benefit from tailored support and guidance leading up to the WISE12 Summit in 2025.
- The winning solution will receive the WISE Prize for Education, with a prize of USD1 million.
- Open to legally registered organizations, including colleges, universities, schools, NGOs, governments, and more, operating in the field of education.
- Organizations should have been in operation for at least 12 months with established programs or products.
- Representation from any education sector is welcome to apply.
- Applicants should demonstrate evidence of transformative impact in education, with proven success, at least 2 years in operation, and more than one source of funding.
- Applications should be for original works and projects.
- Previous applicants to WISE programs are eligible to apply with new projects.
- Previous winners of WISE Awards/Prize can apply with new projects.
- Only one application per educational activity or project is allowed.
- Application Deadline: 15th March 2024
For more information and to apply, click here.