Angelina | Feb 19, 2024 | 0
MSc Sexual & Reproductive Health Policy and Programming Scholarships for 2024-25 to Study at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
Are you passionate about making a positive impact on sexual and reproductive health in sub-Saharan Africa? Here’s an exciting opportunity for you! The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM) and the University of Ghana School of Public Health (UGSPH) bring you the MSc Sexual and Reproductive Health Policy and Programming online program, designed to equip you with the knowledge and skills needed to shape evidence-based health policies.
To further support your journey, the MSc SRHP&P Scholarship fund is offering 50 scholarships for the 2024-25 academic year. Each scholarship covers full tuition fees at the LSHTM low- and middle-income country fee rate (GBP 17,850.00) and provides a one-time allowance of GBP 1,000.00 for IT equipment and/or internet costs and/or other learning expenses. While the allowance is primarily for IT costs, it can be used for other learning-related expenses if IT support is not required.
To be eligible for these competitive scholarships, applicants must:
- Be nationals of, and ordinarily resident in, a sub-Saharan African country (as defined by the World Bank).
- Have submitted an application for the online MSc Sexual and Reproductive Health Policy and Programming program, including all required supplementary documents.
- Have a minimum of two years of work experience in the sexual and reproductive health field or other health-related fields in any sub-Saharan African country.
We welcome applications from diverse backgrounds, including those working in Ministries of Health. Preference may be given to applicants from specific countries, so be sure to check if you qualify!
How to Apply
The application process involves two simple steps:
- Submit an application for study for the MSc Sexual and Reproductive Health Policy and Programming as per instructions under the ‘How to Apply’ tab on the relevant programme of study page.
A full list of required application documents and information can be found on the LSHTM Before you apply (MSc) page.
In the admissions portal, please select ‘MSc Sexual & Reproductive Health Policy and Programming (Scholarship)’ from the drop-down menu in the Programme Details section.
- You should also indicate that you are applying for the Scholarship by selecting the tick box for ‘MSc SRHP&P Scholarship (online)’ in the ‘Funding Details’ section of the application form.
- Attach a SRHPP Scholarships Application Form (docx) to your application to study completed in Step 1. A completed SRHPP Scholarships Application Form (docx) must be uploaded as part of this application. This is the only scholarships attachment required (as applicants should have already submitted references; transcripts; a CV etc as part of their application for study).
Don’t miss the opportunity! The application deadline is 23:59 (GMT) on Friday, March 1, 2024.
- Complete Step 1 early to allow time for the GBP 50.00 LSHTM admissions application fee payment to be processed.
- Submit your application for study at least 2-3 days before the scholarship deadline to avoid delays.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
- All applications will be reviewed and processed after the deadline, with decisions and notifications sent by June 3, 2024.
For more information or assistance, contact the LSHTM Scholarships team at email@example.com. Seize this opportunity to contribute to sexual and reproductive health policies in sub-Saharan Africa!
For more information kindly visit: https://bit.ly/41HDZKY